Friday, March 30, 2012

STORY OF A PESSIMISTIC CLOTHE...

I just came out of the bathroom after taking a shower for a long time and was putting my used clothes into the laundry hamper.Putting those set of clothes was like a Herculean task.They turned out to be one mighty set of talkative clothes!!!

Clothe (C): Hey, what you goin' to do with me now?

Me: Put you into the laundry hamper.

C: And why would you do that?

Me: So that I can take all my used clothes to the washing machine later..

C: A washing machine? You mean I will get washed there?

Me: (sarcastically) Holla! you are so intelligent!

C: Are you crazy?? I will just drown in all that soap water! Washing machines are merciless machines. They just keep churning you in water!

Me: Would you please relax? All clothes are washed, okay!! It’s always been so! You are not the first one!

C: Don't you ever wonder why they stop talking once they are washed? Cause they die, you idiot!

Me: No offense, but clothes aren't living things. They are dead already so they can’t die again!

C: Alright alright... Go ahead and kill me, you inhuman human! But one day, I tell you, one day there is going to be a clothe court and they will see to it that justice is given to us clothes! And then take my word, be prepared to spend ages and ages in clothe prison!

Me: Sigh! So what do you want me to do? You want me to leave you all dirty?

C: I don’t mind.. :)

Me: Obviously, you won’t! It’s me who is going to wear you and not the other way!

C: So you don’t take shower either. I don’t mind having to spend my time with a dirty girl...

Me: What??

C: Oh yes... And that also means more free time for you. And that means more sleep.

I thought for a while. Though the offer did seem to interest me for a while I had to get back to reality.

“You almost got me there”. I took it to washing and the next time I took it to wear I heard someone cursing.

Me: Still alive?

C: Don’t talk to me :/

Me: What happened?

C: As if you don't know what happened! Miss Rini, You dipped me in soap water. Do you know what it feels like to have chemicals all over yourself? Killing me was better..

Me: But see, you didn’t drown..


C: No... now that I learned to swim I have no hope of suicide!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment