Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dreamy Love...Forever and Ever

He: Can I tell you something?

She: Yeah, go ahead...

He: I love you 

She (laughs): Shaaaaat uppp.. you don’t.

He: No but I will love you

She: (smiles)

He: You are smart, intelligent and witty…

She: No I am not!

He: You may not seem to be but I know you are

She (smiling): Thank you

He: You are also real and original… And that makes it so easy. You don’t act one way and think another. Even your wit and weirdness are beautiful to watch.

She: Now that, I agree.

He: You are also beautiful. Don’t ask me in what way. You just are..

She: (looks down, feeling shy)

He: But…

She: (looks up)

He: I would know all this only when I meet you…

She: (smiles again)

He: And then… I will always love you, forever and ever..

0 comments:

Post a Comment