Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SOLVING CROSSWORD PUZZLE!!

My imaginary friend, Timmy and I are trying to solve a crossword puzzle (yea yea, you all are thinking right- Great Minds at Work!!)....

Timmy: Rini, you are slow at this.

Me: Okay, Mr. Einstein. Tell me a type of melon.

Timmy: Water

Me: Smartpants, it is a 4 letter word.

Timmy: Pani

Me: Great... So, what's the word for a mixed feeling of anger and aggression?

Timmy: Grrr.

Me: Timmy!! It's a 12 letter word.

Timmy: Hmmmm.. Then write 11 R's and prefix it with 1 G. Grrrrrrrrrrr.. That's so simple, Rini.

Me: Wow. You are so good at this, Tim. What's the place which is filled with confusion, mess and uproar? Mind ya, it is a 6 letter word.

Timmy: Sweety, I don't think I have to tell you this one. You know this very well... ;)

Me: Oh yea, how can I not know this.. it is My-Room! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment